Join our team
Careers at 3C Tech Shop
Do you want to look forward to coming to work every day?
At 3C Tech Shop, we find most days to be interesting and rewarding, learning new technology and helping our valued customers.
As the region’s leading professional IT services company for over 30 years, we have developed a great culture.
- Be Appreciated – we are a small private company and we know and care about our team just as we do our clients. You won’t be a number, you will be an important part of the team – a team that is there to help you as you help clients.
- Interesting Work – we don’t just focus on a narrow niche. We have to be multi-skilled and it is extremely interesting to be able to develop specific solutions for clients and get the team to help deploy and support these solutions.
- Keep Improving – We are always adopting some of the best tools to manage networks, integrating new technologies into our clients systems and providing options to help improve the efficiency and performance of our clients businesses. If you love learning, and challenging your ability, you will thrive in our company.
- Wake up and want to go to work – do you currently wake and actually look forward to going to work? Do you believe you can? We regularly do and if this career choice fits, so will you.
Trainee Retail Assistant
Applications close Friday 8th October 2021
We have a new position for a full-time trainee retail assistant for someone seeking a career in sales and with a strong interest in IT. This would be ideally suited to a school leaver or someone wanting a career change.
The successful applicant will commence a traineeship and be required to complete the Certificate III in Retail qualification. Primarily, you will be responsible for customer service, merchandising and general day-to-day retail operations. You will need to exhibit self-confidence, demonstrate an ability to learn, have a passion for helping others and be able to work within a team environment.
Submit your resume and any supporting information using the form, or post to 57-59 Yambil Street, Griffith NSW 2680 marked to the attention of The Manager. Applications close Friday 15th October 2021.
Not from Griffith?
Griffith is relatively unknown and what is known is often influenced by the media sensationalising some events.
What you should know about Griffith and specifically living in Griffith is this:
- More time to live – whether you have a house in town, or on a few acres, you won’t have a long commute.
- Great food – there is a vast multi-cultural background so we have some great restaurants and cafes and the culture of living that goes with it (the term “Dolce Vita” sums it up perfectly).
- Time for hobbies – do you like cycling, golfing, running, fishing or water skiing? Did you want to be able to do your hobby before work? After work? It’s all here – great clubs, great community participation, minimal costs and no driving great distances to do it.
- Fantastic culture – no regional area compares to Griffith – considered the most cosmopolitan regional city.